h3.post-title {font-family: 'RALEWAY';}

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Siblings

Lots of people have siblings, and the ones that don't often want them.

I have a little brother. My friends like to say he's that he's adorable, or that they'd trade their twin or their older sibling for him. And sometimes, I feel the same way about their little siblings. 

The truth is: Every child is up and down. Literally. 

At first, when visiting, you may see them as cute, sweet, gentle, and... yeah.
But after hanging around them for long you kind of see their true colors.















Wow. I just described my brother in an example story.

I'm not saying all children are bad. I've actually met some youngsters who are very well-behaved.

Youngsters. What am I, 60?


On the other hand, I'm the older sister. Being the oldest has advantages and disadvantages. More of the latter.

  • I get to boss my brother around. It doesn't always work.
  • Every time my brother crys people assume it's my fault.
  • I don't get to go first often in board games.
  • This list is getting boring.
My foot is falling asleep.


I'll write more about this later. Or not, I don't know.





No comments:

Post a Comment